What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognise the user.
Types of cookies
This website is capable of using the following types of cookies:
- Analysis Cookies: They refer to those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. In order to do this, your browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Personalisation Cookies: They refer to those those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics, predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the service is connected.
- Advertising Cookies: They refer to those that, whether handled by this website or by third parties, allow the offer of advertising spaces on the website to be managed as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They refer to those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. This type of cookie stores information on visitor behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows you to develop a specific profile to display ads based thereon.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer. Most web browsers offer the ability to allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies:
- From the Chrome browser: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- From the Internet Explorer browser: /windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- From the Firefox browser: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- From the Safari browser: support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- From the Opera browser: help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Other third party tools, available online, allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example: